Wednesday 15 June 2016

F.I.N.I.S.H

Wednesday 15 June 2016
22/5/2016 - I ended my diploma study by answering Evidence and Procedure in Syariah Court's final exam paper. Hopefully I pass all. The first unofficial end of my diploma study.

12/6/2016 - I checked my this semester's result. Alhamdulillah. I passed all. All 7 papers for final semester and all 90 credit hours for the whole my diploma time. I will have my convocation day on this November. Perhaps. The second unofficial end of my diploma study.

So, that was how i end my study in Diploma In Law at UniSZA. It was not that easy. Going through the whole six semesters with ups and downs. Some may says that, "You only went through ups. Mana ada downs. Orang pandai kan" But, yes, people see, I feel. They dont understand all. I would like to throwback on some memories along the journey.

First Sem - Honeymoon sem. Its not that hard. Yaa, university courses only, no faculty courses needed to be register for this sem. We went through this sem on Ramadhan, fasting month. Masa ni best, duduk blok P, internet laju gila haha. bukak puasa kat bilik member hari hari gigih pergi bazar UniSZA kat Dewan Gym haha. Unfortunately, in this sem laa i lost my laptop, note 3, powerbank and 1Terabyte hard disk. *sad emoji* I lost it all while waiting for the bus for semester break. Shit happens anytime gais. One of the unforgettable memory is that is on the final presentation for Kenegaraan and Kemasyarakatan subject. We did it well. With elements of Eid Fest, we presented a song-choir, a poem presentation and a theatre performance. Ayah Wan, our lecturer gave us full mark for the presentation. Good job gais *clap*

Second Sem -  Intro sem. Dah start ada ups and downs haha. Start belajar Core subjects. Malaysian Legal System, Islamic Legal System and Contracts Law. Tapi ok je as bru start subjek Law sikit sikit. Unforgettable moment is that on the day before study week. Out of the blue, a program with faculty was held. Actually it was a program provide to ease us in understanding what we had learn. Just imagine we revised Contracts Law, MLS and ILS through grouping quizzes, explorace and etc. In that night, there is a motivation slot. We all cried a lot hahaa like there is no tomorrow haha ok over ! We just realized that some times we dont study well, we take it easy until it effected our carrymark (as final exam is not yet been held). At last, we sorry lecturers and seniors on our ethics. Another memories is that on the projects we faced for Asas Pembudayaan Keusahawanan. Just imagine on how Law student handle this up with three major projects haha. Dengan kreativiti dan inovasinya, dengan rancangan perniagaannya lagi haha. I believe all of us will smile while reading this as they did some flashback on what happened in preparing for the presentation haha. Apa apa pun, aku takkan lupa pisang gorang coklat and our donut kulit pisang hahahahaa During this sem jugak aku pegang post Vice President of Faculty of Law society. Sedikit busy laa to handle obligation and study at the same time.

Third Sem - Hardest Sem. Why I say the sem was the hardest ? As the subjects is including Law subjects and some of university subjects which need for us to handle with arabic language. Whutttttttt ! Im dying haha. Bukan satu beb, banyak. My "downs" as i am not that expert in arabic. In this semester also i got C+ score in one of the Law subject. Yes, the worst gred i ever obtained. Who says Am was a happy man when looking at his result ? 

Forth Sem - Practical Sem. Law students are the only students who need to face up the practical during this sem. But, its ok as its only need to be done within a month. I had my practical during Ramadhan, fasting month. I did my practical at Magistrate and Sessions Court Complex at Shah Alam. I need to come as early at 7.30 a.m Some times when i got late, i will asked Tyaa (she also did his practical there) to punch my card hahaaa.  Kitorang pernah kena sindir dengan hakim mahkamah sesyen : "dilarang mengetik kad orang lain" Hahaha Kitorang jugak pernah tertido dalam office haha. Dengan tengok orang kena reman busuk gila namateyy, orang kena ikat jamin dll. Bnyk ilmu i gained there.

Fifth Sem - Sem ni nak bergaduh bhaii haha. Sem ni laa yang aku rasa aku mcm takda masa depan. Ingatkan i need to repeat any papers. Hahaaa. Cuba bayangkan our group tak passed up assignment commercial law and we obtained zero mark out of ten for our carrymark. Mana tak down wehh lagi lagi masa keluar carry mark dah nak dekat exam. Self esteem jatuh teruk bhaii. Everyone keep blaming others on the fault. And yes some times i prefer individual assessment rather than group. At least kalau individual assignment kalau tak siap or tak hantar jelas sah sah la salah individu. Cannot blame anyone. But then alhamdulillah, i learn something ; Kalau tak boleh score kat carry mark, try study extra hard for final exam. Alhamdulillah, i got B+ for that subject (walaupun tak A aku bersyukur as i know what i had done)

Final Sem - Procedure Sem. Sem yg penuh dengan procedure papers which are known as killer papers. But then we still enjoy the sem.and the most unforgettable moment is that masa before last paper of this sem, we held kind of farewell party. I will not forget all of them. My classmates who had colorized my life as a law student here. 

*Not only those moments highlighted up there are my unforgettable moments. There were still a lot of it that i dont have such opportunity to write it all

Last but not least, yeahhh i enjoyed my life in UniSZA as a law student. 
Went through ups and downs. Smile and Cry. Happy and Sad. 
Alhamdulillah, i had unofficially end my Diploma study.
with dean list cgpa, i hope i will have my convocation on November.
Till meet again, see you when i see you.
 most gratitude and thanks i bid to Allah, most gracious most merciful, my parents, my family, my lecturers, staffs, my teachers, my friends, my seniors, my juniors and everyone who makes this journey interesting.  

With love ;
am_aznan

:)

1 comment:

Nisharts. said...

i'm a part of your diploma too hahahahah all the best in your life!

BLOG AM_AZNAN © 2014